Wednesday 28 September 2011

Whodunnit

I just had the enjoyable delightful and revolting experience of finding a few poo's in my art box. 
I'm not sure why these were here. I'm pretty sure they are not mine.

Rather than getting upset upon discovering this hidden treasure and swearing and getting distressed, I am instead being calm and collected and dealing with this messy situation, by simply documenting it on my blog..Something that is very normal to do in order to cope when disaster strikes.

I best just go clear it up...bleach scrubber, poop pickerupper...
 I have a suspicion that the poo in question belongs to either Bert or Ernie.

At a court hearing, each suspect was confronted with the evidence, examined for looks of remorse or shame, given a chance to testify thier innocence, and photographed.
The judge ruled that there was not sufficient proof to convict either furry, faeces throwing, flactuating feline of this crime.
The case has now be open to the jury.

Both suspects have been released on bail.

To your left you will see a poll to vote for which furry culprit  should be convicted of this felony.


Smooth Criminal Ernie said he was way too cute to commit such an unthinkable crime,
and looked waay too chillaxed to panic and poop in a box




Bad-Ass Bertie used the super power of TheKittenEyes to deny the offence,
and looked waay too adorable to be guilty of such innapropriate naughty behaviour.


Damn you cats.
I just dunno which little guy what Whodunnit.
But I can confirm that I do know it definitely wasnt me.

If either of you boys happen to be reading my blog, this is a polite notice to say would you please use the litter tray at all times.
In future, those convicted of breaking these rules will be charged a £50 fine.

P.S mummy is very sorry for embarassing you publicly like this, but its ok, everyone has accidents from time to time.
I am only a little bit cross and on the whole you two terrific troublesome disgusting shitty kitties are just lovely.





No comments: