Monday 12 September 2011

My Boys!




Can't believe I am someone who actually posts pictures of their cats on the internet. Before, I may have looked down on such behaviour as being a bit silly and weird, however it seems I  have a new-found affinity with the muttering, cat-obsessed, smelling of wee, ankle-swinger wearing lonely cat lover.
Seriously, not cool.

Anyway, say hello to Bert (the black one) and Ernie (the white one). They say Meow back.


Just to confirm, I don't yet smell of wee, and I don't wear ankle swingers, unless they are my pyjamas, which i mostly wear all the time.

1 comment:

WILLIE...! =(^..^)= said...

Ah!.....Fantastic.....! :).
I've been say'in ALL my life the most wonderful creatures on this earth are cats....AND...That includes humans....!
And, yes, you'd be surprised the amount of people who just have Blogs about cats....!
More Please....! :0).