Tuesday 13 September 2011

"The Cat-Lady"

CRASH ouch my ears Bert just knocked all my crap on the table onto the floor. Oh Bless him.

Maybe I am, officially, destined to be the official Face for the Foundation of the Mad Smelly Cat-Lady?

This is my last resort by the way. If all else fails, after my hard work and determination to return to normality, I will resort to my fate, the life of The Cat-Lady. A typical Cat-Lady, bless her, for anyone who is unaware, is the nice, safe in her own little world, happy lady who mutters to herself and shows you pictures of her furry friends from her handbag, should you engage in conversation with her.
Many of you may have never met your local Cat-Lady (there's one on every street, apparantly), because she is happier in her own little world where she stays home safe and strokes her cats and cant be judged by anyone else.

Just to confirm,
Im trying to steer away from this ever-nearing fate, and swing more towards the side of a Woman who displays dignity and togetherness.

1 comment:

WILLIE...! =(^..^)= said...

Ah! Reminds me of my George....Lost him three years ago now, and l do miss him.
He was a little devil to, even at the age of 14.
In the winter, he'd wait till l was asleep, creep under the quilt, turn round and put his head on the pillow next to mine.....Miss him....! :(.

Nice, well written posts here Laura, straight from the heart, it's good that you are able to put pen to paper.....So to speak! It helps a great deal.
I come down to Dorchester Hospital once a month, to see a Dr Hitchcock.
He's a pain therapist. I started off with him six years ago, as l have arthritis in my neck, from the old days of dance and choreography, l used to do. It's o.k. not painful as such, l put up with it. Went through a series of injections, even Botox. No good.
But, he discovered my main problem, was that l suffered from anxiety, and spending time...Mentally...On the ceiling......
He's a lovely guy, we've become good friends too. He always leaves me till last, as sometimes we go for coffee....And, he's good to talk to...
He's always saying to me "Willie, l'll get you down off that ceiling". I just say forget it, and come up and join me....! :).
But, it's good to express yourself, either by talking or writing things down. And, to keep busy.....
We only pass this way once....So....We must make the best of things.....!
Hope you'll keep doing what your doing....Your Blogs really nice now, at least l enjoy reading it, more than once even, And, l could sit and look at pussy-cats for hours....! :).
You take care now.....! :0).