Tuesday 13 September 2011

How loud is the average TV?

Sitting on my beanbag in the middle of my floor wiht keyboard on lap. X-factor on telly. Dermot O'Leary if you ever read this, marry me :)

Tv is making me panicky. Too loud with it on. Too quiet wih it off,,wheres the zzapper gone..Volume, 20. Is that normal, as loudness goes? It's hard to tell when you're on your own. I think it's ok. Sometimes I have it on volume 70, and i think maybe thatis too loud, for general background noise use. Except I'm trying to hear it in the background but I can't because MY HEAD IS TOO LOUD.

Not right now. 20 is good for now and not even for background noise, am actually watching in. Just sayin, thats how its like sometimes.

I also like the volume to be a multiple of 5... 1, 6, 7 and 9, cause me great inner turmoil. 2 and 3, I would say mild discomfort.

Soooo cold. Brrrr. Despite wearing 2 tshirts, a hoody and a dressing gown. Cuppa tea I think.

Keep seeing cats moving, little shadows in corner of my eye, or blindspot. 2 cats are fast asleep infront of me. Bert and Ernie are all cute and curled up next to me...
aww I've really grown to love them <3

No comments: