Wednesday 1 August 2012

New Beginnings


No longer a cat Lady. Nope.

No longer crazy....yes.

Starting a new start....starting college!!

Gong to be an Art student.

Goodbye agoraphobic mentally unstable strange person.

I am soooo normal now.

I applied for college as someone called Rosie....who the hum dinger is Rosie?

I'm not sure but she marched Laura along and I got in, so i guess this means Im taking my first steps back into the real world.

Thanks for reading Laura's Locket, its been a laugh.

lovely followers, I appreciate your encouragement.


Gonna share some of my artings and hopefully some more humourous wisdoms and life lessons will follow....


LOVE YOU FOREVER BERT AND ERNIE xxxxx

1 comment:

WILLIE...! =(^..^)= said...

Well done Laura.....
Go for it girl....Go for it....! :0)
I'd still love to follow ...Please..!
Bless Ya.....x