Wednesday 4 January 2012

Rise & Shine

Bright and Cheery and a little sleepy waking up at 6am.
Have started the day with me cheerios as part of my New Years Resolutions plan to eat proper three meals a day. So far so good. Ive realised I can function much better with food in my tummy. Having sausage and mash tonight at my lovely friends Sue and Tracey's.

Gonna have a shower and go out, to the library to return my books which I hope are not overdue. Cant find my Library card, which is my favourite card since I can get more out the library than I can out of my bank account, because there are lots of books in the library and not so much money in my bank.

Must also not forget to go pick up my prescription...New Years resolution to take meds as prescribed nearly went out the window last night when run out of pills, luckily found the exact two right ones rolling round in my kitchen draw, and the other one under my pillow. So far so good.

Then I am seeing Chris my brain man, and not forgetting the completion of my 2011 reminiscence.

So far this morn have fed the kitties and gone back to bed and done some knitting. I am knitting a green and pink woolly head band. I wonder if anyone reading actually thinks i look like this:

5 comments:

WILLIE...! =(^..^)= said...

No! Don't think so.....
Is that Bertie down the front show'in his bum.....! He!He!...! :).

Laura Callaway said...

yes it does look a lot like Bert! And Ernie's doing the same on top of the pile up there...naughty boys!!

Jeff Hess said...

Shalom Laura,

You haven't started wearing glasses have you? :)

B'shalom,

Jeff

Laura Callaway said...

Shalom Jeff,

I already wear glasses!!!
Mostly because i need them to see anything, but also because they make me appear intelligent!

And i do like to knit, like the lady in thepicture probably does. But i wear hoodies and jeans and have short spiky red hair and my nose pierced....so not quite there yet!!

B'shalom

Laura

Laura Callaway said...

Found my library card, and Yes thel library books were overdue, by 2 days...cost me £8
Must not do that again.