Friday 21 October 2011

Growing up

Today I met my brother's kitten Lirryal., She is soo cute and such a tiny little fluff ball that it made me realise that my boys arent kittens anymore, they are so big now. They have grown up so fast...Sniff sniff.
But i wouldnt change them for the world :)

Also have just been to Tescos, on my own, without having a nervy b. i writ a list and brought my own bags and even pushed a trolly, which normally i feel too silly to do incase i dont look normal enough to push a trolly. I think maybe i am growing up too.

Or at least trying to act like a grown up...and buying sensible things like some more diet coke, cat food, and the most amazing air freshener candle that smells of coconuts and changes all the colours of the rainbow, its so exciting.

Gawd im so sad...ahhh

2 comments:

WILLIE...! =(^..^)= said...

I'll let you into a little secret....
'Never grow up'....
My Dad always used to say to me..."The trouble with you boy..is you've never grown up".
AND...I like it that way...
I always say 'Your age is between yer ears'.
I love life...love nice people...love goooood friends....And, most of all, love a goooood laugh...!
AND...Most important of all...I LOVE CATS....ahhhh!

Laura Callaway said...

Thanks Willie...And I'll let you into a little secret...I have NO IDEA how to act like a grown up, I dont feel like a grown up, and I dont think I will ever be able to pretend to be one. But Im starting to like it this way. Take care x