Wednesday 5 October 2011

A good day

Today was TFF (the funny farm) day
It was a good day and i have quite a lot i would like to write about but unfortunately i am exhausted and writing is hard right now. My legs are reeeaally achey and feel bruised and my heads a bit foggy now..

But for future reference for myself, these are a few topics that came up today that i would like to blog about at a later point when i have the energy

...pigs
...community
...learning stuff

A few weeks ago i had an appointment at the m.e clinic where the doctor asked me a million questions and i had filled out a looong form but forgot to bring that with me, and an occupational therapyer asked me a zillion questions on the phone before that. He said i have m.e and probably have for some time so ive been referred to a fatigue nanagement course thing, but anyway im going off track...

today at TFF i spoke to lady who also has m.e which made me feel better as i thought that she did not appear crap or lazy or cant be bothered at all, quite the opposite in fact...which made me think that when my brain is yelling all those things at me maybe it is isnt true.

Was nice to have someone who knows what it feels like as i beat myself up for being such a pj wearing cat lady slob who doesnt do much, and also get so paranoid people may think i am lazy.

Even though it really shouldnt matter what other people think. But it does to me, annoyingly. I reeally wish i didnt care it would make life a lot lot easier.

At some point i will blog about what it is like to have m.e, for anyone who knows someone who suffers from it, or wants a bit of insight. Also because we had a good discussion today and there is a lot to explain. I mostly just say 'it means im tired' but thats not really a fair picture to be fair as since ive been like this it has really got in the way of the life i would have liked. Along with other stuff and my brain going wonky sometimes.

But im determined to get it back on track anyhow and do the fatigue-fighting-mind-whatsit course and take advice and learn lots of ways to cope with it and manage it.

But i will do that another day like i said as right now i want to sleep now, and my legs are going to fall off and i need my bed and my head is flopping.

bed at 8.30 yay me.

No comments: