Wednesday 23 November 2011

The Zone.

My main target in life at the moment is to go to sleep very soonand get up tomorrow morning and goto yoga, which is at 9.30. I have been once before and liked it but i wont lie it makes me quite nervous to be in a roomful of people and bending my body in strange positions. But I do a little bit at home sometimes so hopefully i wont look like a total bellend. Not that it really matters really.everyone who goes probably feels nervous, and its all about focusing on yourself and not everyone around you and getting in the zone. when Im in the zone Laura good to go...We love the zone.

Frozen Planet is on the telly. Baby Polar bear cubs...soo cute and tiny, like little moving teddies. I want one. turning telly off though since watched a bit of this frozen planet before and it draws you in and then it gets really scary and tragic and the epic music builds up and you just know that the smallest babiest polar bear isnt going to make it...and its just too awful.

The zone is focused, free,n rhythm with my breathing. Mindful, aware, content, calm. When Im in The ZOne my soul clicks into place and my voice is stronger and life seems a lot less hazy.

I think I will be on a more even keel and more mentally balaced when I learn to grasp the abiliy to stay in the zone for more than a few seconds, or a few days at the most.

At the moment i get moments of being in The Zone. I try and i try to make the most of these moments so this is when I blog. I can hear the beat of my heart and my thoughts more clearly and they unite with body and I am no longer just a passenger, im in control.

And also yoga is good for you. I heard somewhere that Exercise releases dolphins that make you happy. So there are lots of good reasons to get up in the morning...
just hope my soul hasnt jolted outof The Zone by the morning, and hope that my legs work and can think straight and actually open my eyes and start the day.
I really want to and I really am exhausted.

But Life out of depression is so much more fun :-)
I have lots to look forwards to...Getting out and getting in the zone with some dolphins, then Im going straight to see my Billy reindeer and do a bit more log painting and find things to giggle at.
Everything is very exciting.

No comments: