Wednesday 23 November 2011

Billy

Had a good and socialble productive day, spent it at TFF. I had a really great time...i have made some friends and I like spending time with the people up there. Today I laughed a lot. I got there on time this morning, which doesnt happen very often.
I took a risk today and thought I'd try something new. Theres a woodwork room at whitfield and been itching to go in and try making something but havnt had a clue what im doing and all those noisy drills are quite scary.

Theres a shed at the bottom where there are all lovely reindeers made from logs they are so cute and I wanted to make one. I had never tried because there is a sign on the shed that says boyzone...i hadnt been in because a) Boyzone suck and B) I thought girls werent allowed in there. But turns out anyone is allowed in there, so Nev helped me bang together my reindeer, i gave him a wonky head and odd eyes and thenstripey antlers.I havent finished him yet but he is ccalled Billy, he is drying his paint over night and I will finish him tomorrow and take a picture of him looking all lovely.

The Ipod's on shuffle and talking to me again. :)

No comments: